January 26 - 31 The past couple of days I
spent restoring the headlight and parking light assemblies, yes, they both had
rust but not as bad as the rest of this car.
I then used POR 15 on the rear
surfaces of the front grill and the spare tire carrier.
The chassis is now 100% rebuilt and completed all I need to do now is adjust the toe and camber but need the weight of the drivetrain on the chassis to do that.
I am waiting patiently for the engine rebuild to be completed and as soon as I have that back from Doug of Rockville Ring & Bearing I will install the drivetrain.
I finished installing all the new brake lines and bled the brakes; used DOT 4 so that hopefully will be the last time in my life that I will need to replace brake fluid
Not much more to do in the meantime so I will just
organize the parts and clean the shop.